Situated near the base of Coochin Twins, one of the Glasshouse Mountains, 38 Lakefield Crescent is a fantastic house in a great estate.
With 9ft high ceilings throughout, there is plenty of space for a growing family with 3 living areas, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a kids retreat. The large master bedroom has an ensuite with double basins and a his and hers walk-in robe.
The kitchen is beautifully finished with modern Smeg appliances, Caeserstone bench tops and soft-close drawers as well as a Butlers Pantry.
The bedrooms and theatre room have been fitted with upgraded carpet, with timber-look flooring throughout the rest of the house.
The right buyer will be able to add value to this property with some landscape gardening outside. There is great side access and room for a shed, pool or maybe a playground for the kids.
- Smeg appliances
- Front door and garage above average roof height
- High ceilings and doors throughout
- Butlers pantry
- Kids retreat
- Soft-close drawers
- Internal paint - 3 coats of Dulux wash n wear
- Colorbond roofing
- Pendants fitted above kitchen sink and dining area
- Downlights throughout
- Ceiling fans to Alfresco, living, 2 bedrooms
- Room for a pool
- Large deep bath
- Driveway completed
- Back, and side fences completed
- Beaumont tiles to bathrooms
- Large country style gas stove top
- Timber-look flooring throughout
- Upgraded carpet to each bedroom and theatre room
- Caesarstone bench tops
- Tap fitted for fridge if required
- Large hot water system- heats instantly- can set degrees etc
- 50 years structural warranty through Plantation